Monday 12 July 2010

What did you listen to for tea last night?

My life has been immeasurably enhanced since I discovered the benefits of having a stiff rusty window, that many musical receptacles can be propped high up between said window, thus resulting in al fresco listening (Hey neighbours, you’re welcome!)

I think dinner music is important, unless you have a seriously slick ipod collection or are so rich you can have different iopds for different occasions, I would never subject anyone to my ipod on shuffle (I have deleted the Phil Spector Christmas album SO many times.It still plays!In July!)

In the 4.6 hours pf playtime, we had the Fanfarlo Resevoir album which is perfect Summertime listen. I think it sounds a bit like Arcade Fire but that’s no bad thing. I like their new track ‘The suburbs’. Also still playing a lot of ‘She & Him’ 2nd album, picked Abbey road to go on the playlist, favourite Beatles album at the moment and then had a big random selection of Jimi Hendrix (Valleys of Neptune) David Bowie (Cat people) and some equally classic Hall & Oates

No comments:

Post a Comment